Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Christmas Bash at Tottenham Hale



After the traumatising experience of being robbed by the 'knight in shining shotgun' last Saturday, I headed straight to Tottanham Hale, where I was supposed to show up much earlier for the MBA class Christmas Party. I wanted to party any way but after what happened to me that day earlier, I had all the more reasons to go on a high and just chill. The ambience was just right at the residence of Vinoo, Lars & Hardik, upon entering... the abundance of bottles of wines, juices, whiskeys and vodkas just hinted me what was about to follow. I had to narrate to every one again and again what happened to me just a few hours back. Nearly everyone was there at the party, it was really good to see Manori who gave me a clear idea that evening how the nightlife in Sri Lanka might be and I am looking forward to going there. Then there was Olu, 'The Dirty Dancer' from Nigeria with all his naughty dance moves with the fairer sex. I didn't bother to wait longer, so after some casual conversations I straight did what I had to do and I was on cloud nine shortly, thanks to some amazing collections of songs downloaded the previous night by Vinoo, comprising of Pink Floyd, Cold Play and many more...but the center of attraction at the party was none other than Tanwir, the sweet-faced monster from Pune, India..who was spiked by Hardik and thus came out wearing his true face....it was a thing to see....he was dancing like crazy..as if he has never danced in his life and never will...Rhoda (from The Phillippines) was the unfortunate partner with whom Tanwir excelled at flaunting his charming dancing skills....lol....photographs were being taken left and right and drinks were free flowing....dancing and music was constant and we realised from time to time that our MBA days are coming to an end....memories are all that we can take away....so have more fun.....

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online