Saturday, May 06, 2006

What are you dancing for?

Lately I have noticed one thing in the clubbings out here is that its so much a prelude to being laid...the atmosphere...the people..the grooves and the moves....the low lights and the free flow of alcohol...all in heavy smoke...are always a bit in one direction...I don't fit into that always...I don't have the mood to think in those lines all the time...I so fondly remember the college fest days back in Delhi..when we used to swing in the tunes of music...with mates...just for the sake of having fun...and laughing at our wacky dance moves....and keep on swinging....it was plain, clean and simple...things get too raunchy in clubs out here...I mean if you want to get something..you might get something...but I don't always get the kind of fun I sometimes seek...music I have grown up with....music I have moved with...and music I have laughed with....old habits die hard...I want to keep that habit alive forever I guess...

1 Comment:

Neha said...

Hello shez uncle!
how r u doing? enjoyin the london summers? :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online