Thursday, November 17, 2005

20 random things : answers to tagging

1. Its very funny and childish, but time and again, I admit that I really love to eat...lol...different food...at different locations....I don't know why, but I think its great..I mean food...haha...

2. A corollary is that I don't know how to cook, which I believe is a major weakness of mine, but I know that if I want, I could be an excellent cook, I just need to memorise the steps and cook one item a couple of times, so that I don't forget...and stop putting every spice in every dish.

3. I am very fond of travelling, as I believe its much better to ponder at new people, new location, new scenery than reading books, half an hour spent in a new place is worth reading 10 books for 20 days.

4. I really like the diversity in people, color, languages, shapes and sizes, I really used to get bored back in Bangladesh having seen the same faces, same problems, same reactions again and again, living in India first and now in the best melting pot of the world, London, has quenched my thirst for diversity to a great extent.

5. I like to learn and speak foreign languages, it kind of opens a new world all together.
6. I don't find it interesting anymore to read fictions, novels or any reading material that is just for fun and leisure.
7. I love making friends and keeping in touch them and remembering them atleast on their birthdays...I also expect the same from them, I believe its the small things in friendship that are so great in value.
8. I enjoy good sense of humour, witty conversations.
9. I get very bored and impatient with people who think slow and act even slower.
10. I don't understand arts, paints and poems, its not that I am not romantic or something...but I dont understand those media of expressing romance.
11. Afer buying my first computer in 1997, I realised after a year that I was simulating it...haha..but it was good...it helps.
12. I think my being fleet-footed leads me in incompletion of projects, plans and aspirations...causes trouble sometimes in relations too...I would rather calm down at times.
13. I believe I am a Bangladeshi Bengali Muslim...in that order...and am proud of each of the elements.
14. I honestly want to do something for the country where I belong, I believe its people are the main source of its competitive advantage, they are made happy with very little, only I wish we had a great leader...giving us some relief from the dirty, sick, continuous, insane, disgusting, mindless, directionless, useless, time-wasting politics of the two women....and their cronies...
15. I believe the Bangladesh cricket team personifies the nation as a whole...they are samples from the big population....middle-heighted, soft-faced, smiling for nothing, lacking killer instincts...(any instincts sometimes...), lacking drive to achieve, lacking self-belief, suffering from identity crisis....but holding immense, unexplored, untasted potential to be atleast better if not the best...by all means.
16. I do not like little boys, they are trouble makers...but I really would like to have a little daughter....they are much better...and love can be renewed to another woman in life...without the sexual element in it and ofcourse unconditional....
17. I am not greedy..but I want to earn so much so that my justified dreams are achieved, earn and save that much so that I can facilitate the lives of those for whom I care, and rescue them from going through the same emotional turbulences that I have experienced, only because of that.
18. I really miss a proper desi head massage these days.
19. I feel very obliged, embarassed and ofcourse happy when somebody gifts me something, I feel overwhelmed.
20. I live in tomorrow, present doesn't exist for me and past is always an asset.

4 Comments:

NoviceProgrammer said...

Now you are getting a hang of it...this is so much better...
its like hearing from u every other day!
cool!!

Anonymous said...

Food's always at the top shez uncle :)
and i'm surr u follow point 7, u remembred my bday :D and i'm glad u did..
tk care,

Canary said...

hey, ur the 26th or the 27th person on whose blog i'm reading a post led by this tag ! :)
Im noticing coz i jus got tagged too..

Anonymous said...

Wish I could cook your favorite food for you, and give a head massage deshi style. Also wish you would send me a birthday wish on my birthdays. I share your love for languages, and am delighted to be able to read more about you through this blog.

-- Mom --

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online