Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Myths of Dogs & Delegation

The day started in a bad note I must say. Its not that I don't like pets but I really do not want to see a massive German Shepherd dog dozing in front of my kitchen first thing in the morning....its filthy, its dirty, and the worst...its dangerous too....as I have the previous experience to feel the canines of the same breed of animal on my right thigh. Its understood that the mercury has dropped nearly to 5 degrees and the dog can't stay outside, but its not supposed to sleep at my doorstep either, as I am paying f*****g 65 quids per week of my hard-earned money to stay in one of the most expensive cities on earth, the dog is staying for free and spreading germs too. The problem is the landlords don't stay on the same compound so they don't care that much but they will have to, and they will have to care from today itself.

Its only human perhaps that unless and until they are not in other's shoes, they don't realise how it feels. Same goes for delegation too, empowerment is a tricky job, especially when you know that people are naturally inclined to rely on the most active of all, and they chill out themselves, or do something they think to be of more importance to them. I just hate this shit, the richer gets richer, the poorer gets poorer and those who work hard are made to work harder and those who prefer to pretext their 'lack of talent' or time or whatever, they always tend to get away....either by luck (another evil) or by some sheer uncanny stupid miracle. Disgusting!

1 Comment:

NoviceProgrammer said...

There is a rule of management that I am reminded of from this post...

"Authority should match the responsibility and vice versa"...unfortunately that doesn’t happen too often!

And now that u r back in the blogsphere...its only appropriate that you get initiated to the "tag" phenomenon. So you have been tagged! (Check my blog for details)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online