Thursday, November 10, 2005

Soul searching through the other side

My stomach is a royal stomach, its very sensitive, very moody and its moods swing with seasons. So much I have gone through because of her royal highness in my 26 year old kingdom, starting from endoscopy through the mouth, flexible sigmeudoscopy and ending with colonoscopy today....endoscopy is through the mouth and colonoscopy is through...well...forget it...in any way its kind of a soul searching which I was watching in the TV while lying down in the testing theater...trying to search for my soul..my conscience..up my arse...haha......I wonder if its ended today or not....not to mention a long previous list of IBS, cramps, and various types of turbulences! I am sick and tired of this. One doc back home in Dhaka told me that when other people get angry, frustrated, disappointed, they break things, become irritated, become rude....and I.....I take a shit! Can you believe this? He says its all linked with my stomach.

Pray for the recovery and good health of her majesty please.

2 Comments:

NoviceProgrammer said...

Welcome back to blogsphere...stick around..atleast I ll be updated on whats happening with you,so ur tummy is in a mess again...dahi -chawal khao :))

Anonymous said...

hey shehzaad.. u remembered ur blog after a whole year!! :)
hey I'd thought the royal stomach had learnt to behave ever since u shifted to london.. it liked the weather there, nahin?..:)
well how are u doing now? take care..

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online